Friday 5 November 2010

Nereida Gallardo in a bikini= I hate you, Portuguese soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo

Nereida Gallardo in a bikini = I hate you, Portuguese soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo

Continuing International Soccer Stars and their Bikini-clad Ladies Week on The Superficial, I'm posting pics of Nereida Gallardo who's vacationing in Sardinia with boyfriend Cristiano Ronaldo. These shots are from today, but I also added some from yesterday because, well, BIKINI. I bet you guys read this site while stroking your chins and thinking "Clearly, this man is a master wordsmith." To which I say, please, I'm just a simple writer - with golden hands given to me by Zeus himself. Accurate anecdote.* *AKA True story. Photos: INFdaily.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...